As a working mom with two young boys, I always appreciate the convenience of having immediate access to doctors. Anything can happen, as you well know, and I love that Northwell Health – GoHealth Urgent Care puts my kids first. I have already told you what happened to my son nearly 12 weeks ago with his broken forearm. Not having immediate access would have prolonged the process of his healing. He needed to get the appropriate care with the right timing and that’s what has helped his healing go so smoothly. Honestly, it doesn’t feel as long as the weeks state. So you ask why choose GoHealth? I’ll tell you:
- They have partnerships with leading health care systems that provide the finest network of providers for aftercare. Don’t we all want and need the best of the best? We all want a doctor that comes highly recommended.
- We have access to care nearly 24/7 through online check-ins, walk in appointments and multiple convenient locations. I don’t know about you but I love things to go extra easy for me and for my family. We want a doctor that is easily accessible.
- The convenience of the hours and being open 7 days a week. I can’t tell you the number of times I have called a doctor and the receptionist says they are overbooked or they aren’t open during the weekends. Not with GoHealth!
- Modern facilities and welcoming designs are in. I love walking into a warm and friendly place. There have been moments when I have walked into an establishment and have walked right back out due to the attitude of the receptionist and the way we are greeted. I also like to go into an office that makes you feel like you are at home. The bedside manner of the doctor and the decor and warmth just make a perfect match.
- Superior level of care and empathy is a must! You want to feel valued and important. You want that doctor to take their time explaining things to you and making sure you are okay and comfortable when you leave.
Just the other day, I called a different care network for an appointment for my husband and I was greeted via telephone in a very distasteful way. I can’t tell you how many times this has happened and I am quite sure that I am NOT the only one this has happened to. I chose not to stick with that doctor for that very reason. Immediate access to doctors is important for everyone as is a kind, caring demeanor from the professionals in the office. On the other hand, I have met many wonderful doctors and I have been with them for years just because of all that I explained above. There are great providers out there.
Northwell Health provides all of the above and so much more. I am speaking from experience now. I have only positive things to say about them. In fact, just the other day an office manager called to thank me for placing an amazing review about the ENT that we saw. I raved about his service and most of all his staff. Those are things amazing doctors want to hear. After all, they want to feel valued too!