From your baby’s precious first smile to their first steps, there’s nothing more special for a Latina mom than planning their baby’s very first birthday party! Fisher-Price® recently launched Mis Primeras Mañanitas, a campaign that celebrates the cultural importance of Las Mañanitas, the Latin American version of “Happy Birthday,” and highlights the milestone of baby’s first birthday – and first Mañanitas. What a special milestone and The Campos Family loves to celebrate with Fisher-Price® !
Please join Fisher-Price® and Latina Mom Bloggers on Thursday, October 16th at 8 pm EST/5 pm PST for the Baby’s Primeras Mananitas #FPMiPrimerCumple Twitter Party. We’ll be talking about the culturally relevant and emotional connection that many of us have to “Las Mañanitas”, a song that highlights the love and optimism that a mom feels on her baby’s special day. We’ll also be sharing fun and creative tips to help you plan the ultimate first birthday party for your little one!
Twitter Party Details:
What: Baby’s Primeras Mananitas #FPMiPrimerCumple Twitter Party
When: Thursday, October 16th at 8pm EST/5pm PST
Who to Follow:
Co-Hosts: @SuperLatinaShow @7onaShoestring @EileenCCampos @SassyMamainLA @MamaNoticias
Moderators: @LatinaMomBlogs, @JollyMom
**Winners will be selected at random, for at total of four (4) winners**:
- Fisher-Price® Prize Pack (ESTIMATED RTV $25) & a $50 Visa gift card
- Fisher-Price® Prize Pack (RTV $25) & a $75 Visa gift card
- Fisher-Price® Prize Pack (RTV $25) & a $100 Visa gift card
- Fisher-Price® Prize Pack (RTV $25) & a $200 Visa gift card
- Fisher-Price® Prize Pack will contain the three featured toys: Baby’s First Blocks, Rock-a-Stack® and Brilliant Basics™ Corn Popper.